Friday, January 26, 2018

Freestyle Friday - 04-2018

Freestyle Friday



I make birthday cards for my church family and this year I decided to make the same type of card for everyone, but use various stamps for different people.  I recently had an a couple of Lutheran Hymnals from the 1950's and 60's left to me, so I decided to use one as part of my cards.  It is the hymnal I grew up with, so it is fun to look through it and remember.  I tore out one of the pages and tore around the music part.  I stamped this angel from Unity called Maria Girl in Versamark and then water colored her with Distress Ink and a water brush.  The pages, while thin accept the water color pretty well. I went around the outside of her with a light gray to set her off a little more. This was then taped to a patterned paper by SCWV (The Christmas Combo).  The sentiment was printed on my computer and nesting dies were used to cut it and the mat out. - Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment