Sunday, January 14, 2018

Sweet and Simple Sunday 03-2018

Hi! It's Sue. I'm this week's designer here at Card A Day Challenge. Our monthly challenge is Winter Birthdays.

It's Sweet and SImple Sunday - where the instructions are to create a clean and simple card following the monthly challenge and using the color scheme - blue, silver and white.

Here's my card



I started with the snowflake/starburst stamp from Winnie & Walter's Scenery: Big Bang Bling stamp set. I used Versamark ink with silver embossing powder, which was heat set to start the vertical strip. I trimmed it to 2". I added distress inks (tumbled glass, salty ocean, mermaid lagoon, faded jeans) with ink blending tools in a random fashion. I matted this strip with some silver shimmer cardstock. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches' Sentiment Sampler stamp set and was also silver heat embossed.

Thanks for dropping by. See you tomorrow.
sue

1 comment: