Saturday, April 22, 2017

Inspiration Saturday #16-2017

If you are looking for the Stamp Set Showdown Blog Hop click here or scroll down.

Our inspiration for today 

..

Gracie gets us all set for those summer picnics with her cute card.


Today's picture looks so relaxing!  I'm ready for a picnic!  I used the picnic basket as my inspiration.  I had a pretty digital image I printed and colored with Spectrum Noir markers.  The sentiment is also a digital image and I colored the butterflies in the image 20th green to coordinate with the basket.  I made a card base of red cs and used a stripe of green cs for contrast.  I used my corner rounder on the edges and added some black enamel dots. ~ Gracie  


1 comment:

  1. I just had to pause to tell you your coloring is amazing! That basket looks so real.

    ReplyDelete