Sunday, April 16, 2017

Clean and Simple Sunday #16-2017

We wish everyone a wonderful Easter Sunday.

Gracie starts our her week of using die cuts with this adorable card.


 Our added challenge this week is to use a die cut on each card.  I started with an oval die and cut a yellow sheet of paper.  Then I had fun.  I used a digital image (I can't remember where I purchased her) and colored her with Spectrum Noir markers.  I love peach so I used peach cs, green cs, brown cs and a pretty floral cs to mat my image.  The card base is white.  The sentiment is stamped and embossed. ~ Gracie  

My card is a quick and simple one.


I used a large oval die to cut the flowered paper putting it on the side and backed it with a coordinating paper on the front of a card base.  Both papers are from a Hero Arts 6 x 6 pad called pb&j.  I really am addicted to the 6 x 6 paper pads and have a lot of them.  The sentiment was stamped with Versafine black ink using Never Lose Their Beauty by Unity Stamp Company. It seemed to need something else, so I added three enamel dots. - Denise


No comments:

Post a Comment