Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Card Sketch Wednesday #15-2017

This is our sketch today.


Tantalaya's card has a wonderful Oriental touch.


Instead of using a standard A2 card, I made this a 5"x7" card. I went back to the Hanami Garden Collection and used the fan stamp and thank you sentiment. Using the sketch for the card I used multiple dies to make this card. I used the standard circle die for the main circle and then used the stitched circle die for the sentiment. I also took the Banners Framelits dies from stampin' up and cut out to banners for the sketch. For the fan, I did fussy cut that out and then I colored it with gel pens for added details. - Tantalaya

More Easter fun for me.


I used an egg shape from one of my cartridges on my Explore (there are several to choose from and I didn't write down which one it was) sizing them to two different sizes.  All the rest were just straight cuts using various papers from a 6 x 6 paper pad from Authentique called Hope.  The sentiments are from CTMH called Just to Say and I stamped the one on the small egg one part at a time since it is all one line on the stamp.  To do that I use washi tape to cover the parts I don't want show, ink it up, remove the tape and then stamp.  A Misti is a must to be able to line it up each time.- Denise



1 comment: