Monday, March 20, 2017

Masculine Monday #12-2017

Our Masculine Monday brings a beautiful card from Gracie.


I love how this card turned out!  I chose another button today that's olive green so I made an olive green card base.  The stamp is a digital image from Becca Muir.  I printed it on white cs, sponged it with Mustard Seed, Tumbled Glass, and Crushed Olive then fussy cut it.  I mounted it on white cs and used a Stampabilities sentiment.  I mounted the panel on cranberry cs for a pop of color.  I tied on my button with black twine. ~ Gracie  

I went to my stash of 6 x 6 pads to start my card-


I have a lot of 6 x 6 pads and am sure I have had My Favorite Things by My Minds Eye for a couple of years.  I flipped through and found this cute mustache pattern.  It is a double sided paper and the blue stripe was on the other side.  I cut 1" strips and flipped 3 to the striped side.  I have a stamp set that had the bigger mustache and pointing hand on it.  I stamped the mustaches three times on two of the strips using my homemade Misti to be able to stamp the image in a line.  The Birthday wishes came from another stamp set.  Since I didn't keep the names of my stamp sets back then, I don't know what either of them are.  The strips were mounted on a black card base. - Denise


No comments:

Post a Comment