Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Birthday Tuesday #10-2017

Kimberly brings us a cheerful birthday card.


I used a stamp and stencil that I haven’t used in a very long time to create this card.  The blue paper is a scrap that I had in my stash.  I used a stencil and modeling paste to create the clouds.  I stamped the balloon (Lawn Fawn) with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with copic markers. This card was fun to make and I am sure that I will use these items in future projects! - Kimberly

My birthday card this week - 


In looking through my ScrapRack, I came across these rub-ons called Bling It On by Basic Grey that have a rub-on combined with rhinestones.  They were so old that two of four I worked with stuck to the backing paper and were not usable.  This one even had a little bit that stuck, but not noticeably so. Because of the black & white nature of rub-ons I rubbed it onto a piece of white cardstock and backed it with black cardstock.  The back panel was embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  I know keep the name with my embossing folders, but I bought this one before I started doing that. I did add a rhinestone to the "i" in birthday to tie it to the image. - Denise



No comments:

Post a Comment