Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Card Sketch Wednesday #11-2017

Our card sketch today is pretty simple, but could be very versatile.

Tantalaya shows us a very classic black and white take on the sketch.


Today is a sketch and I love using a card sketch especially when you feel like you are in a creative slump. I used the same 7 Gypsies paper pad from yesterday for the one panel and the textured piece is from the same embossing folder Crackle by Darice. I once again took the Nuvo Mousse and rubbed it along the embossed paper. I did change one thing. The bottom piece looked to be another layer, but for my card, I opted to just stamp on the base card for my final panel. what I like was that it gave a simple sketch a little interest. - Tantalaya

I have a card for parents of a new baby girl.


Inside

I purchased a kit on clearance from Hobby Lobby a few years ago from Carta Bella called Baby Mine Girl.  It was marked down to $2.99 and contained several double sided cardstock papers along with stickers.  At the time I thought it would be great for cards to new parents of girls, but didn't really go to it on those few times I needed to do a card like that.  I finally needed another girl card and pulled it out to use. All of the paper came from the kit including the cute Teapot song.  I did chose to use a sticker on the top instead of a square and the side panel is one row of ribbons cut from a pattern paper.  I also used the paper in the inside and stamped with a stamp from Hanpton for Graphic 45. - Denise





No comments:

Post a Comment