Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Birthday Tuesday #11-2017

Happy birthday to you!

Tantalaya has a card that would work for anyone you need to send a card to.


This could also be a clean and simple card too.  I used paper from my 7 Gypsies 6x6 "Paddington" pad. This is one of those forgotten about papers that you wanted to use when you got it but forgot all about it. I wanted the numbers on the paper to be the main thing so I just added the simple Happy Birthday sentiment. I then added stars to it to make it more celebratory. but the color tones makes this card great for a guy birthday, or before you give the card you could splatter a pop of color to take it to the next level. - Tantalaya

Using up more of my stash


When I first started making cards,I purchased a couple of kits from a website that has one deal a day.  These kits have beautiful papers and lots of embellishments, but I soon learned that I didn't use the embellishments too much.  This week I decided to put them to work and pulled out one of the old kits.  It is Indie Chic - Saffron by My Mind's Eye.  Everything but the stamped sentiment came from this including a crocheted ribbon that I attached to the top and bottom.  The stamp I used is from a set by Heartfelt Creations called Fiddlin' Frog.  I stamped parts of it at a time to fit on the tag. - Denise



No comments:

Post a Comment