Monday, March 13, 2017

Masculine Monday #11-2017

Masculine Mondays mean more inspiration for the men in your life.

Tantalaya makes a grunge card that is perfect for the guys.


I went back to an oldy but goody the Stampin Up! Gorgeous Grunge stamp set. I love to make Grunge cards for masculine cards. On this card, I put washi tape on the edges and took the main piece and popped it up using foam tape.I then took a scrap of paper and ran it through the Darice embossing folder crackle. I then took some of the mousse black ash and rubbed it on the embossed piece. finally attaching the sentiment to the very top to finish this manly card.  - Tantalaya

My card is for a four-year-old young man.


Friends of mine recently had a baby girl and I wanted to give their four-year-old son a card telling him how great he would be as a big brother.  I went back to my roots of making cards with my Cricut.  The cartridge I used was called Baby Steps and I can't remember the last time I used it.  The layers of the boy's clothes, strips, and stars came from an old kit I had from Echo Park called A Boy's Life.  The baby clothes were cut from another old pad I had called Nana's Nursery - Baby Girl by DCWV.  I also let the Cricut write the sentiment using American Crafts Brush Markers.  A lot of American Craft markers fit the holder on the Explore which gives great options beyond the Cricut markers. - Denise


No comments:

Post a Comment