Sunday, March 12, 2017

Clean and Simple Sunday #11-2017

As we continue to use items from our stash that are at least a year old, we start our new week with Clean & Simple.  

Tantalaya begins her week with this crazy bird.


I pulled out my Tim Holtz Bird Crazy stamp to use as the focal image with a simple I'm sorry. I used the Nuvo mousse Black Ash with stencil also from Tim Holtz. To keep this card clean and simple I just tied twine around for a subtle pop of color.- Tantalaya

I used a paper pad that I have had for a couple of years, but never used before -


Inside


I love Graphic 45 paper, but I struggle with using it and so I made up my mind to make some cards with some of them.  This is from an 8 x 8 pad called Come Away With Me by Graphic 45.  The postcard was one of the images on a page that I cut out and then stamped with a Good Luck sentiment from CTMH, Just to Say.  I set it at an angle on the background paper. The inside was stamped from a set that goes with the paper from Hampton Art for Graphic 45.  This card is going to a friend who started her own travel agency.  - Denise



No comments:

Post a Comment