Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Wow wednesday 38-2018

Hello!  Time for some razzle dazzle - or at least try to ratch it up a notch!  On Wednesdays we choose a card we have made in the past and try to perk it up - today I tried using our theme, colors, and metal accents.

Here is my original card:




This is so much my husband!  And you can't pry the remote from his fingers so you are stuck watching whichever ESPN channel he was - even Little League ball games!  The card was made with an Art Impressions stamp set stamped on Whisper White card stock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I colored  the image with Spectrum Noir markers, and I used a black card stock base.  He didn't see the humor...

Here is my card with a little help!



If you have never used it, you need to buy it - Undo is your friend!  I used Undo to release all the adhesive on my card.  I then trimmed the sentiment down and placed it on a green mat.  I cut 1/2 of an oval die cut to use as a "rug".  I fussy cut my snoring fellow and used my green Spectrum Noir marker to make his shirt green.  I added black enamel heat set dots to the sentiment and to the center of the remote.  I used a gauze card stock for the panel and used the same green to make a card stock base.  I really like both versions! ~ Gracie

1 comment:

  1. I like the clean and simple one, but the second one really looks so put together. Undo is also a lifesaver for me. I did find that it doesn't work well with liquid glue, but for the double sided adhesive, it can't be beat.

    ReplyDelete