Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Technique Tuesday 38-2018

Time for fun learning a new technique!  It's Scattered Stamping from Jennifer McGuire and here is the link:



And here is my card:

Front
Back


I used a stamp set from Raisin Boat.  It's really masculine!  I scattered all the stamps on a 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 inch white panel and stamped them using my MISTI with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I blended Distress Oxide inks in greens and blues and lightly spritzed with water and set the panel aside to dry.  To create metal accents I used adhesive backed silver writing Happy Birthday To You and added it in strips to the panel.  I trimmed the panel down to 2 pieces 4 X 5 1/4 and trimmed 2 pieces of brown card stock 4 1/8 X 5 3/8 and mounted the panels on a black card stock base. ~ Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment