Monday, September 17, 2018

Mistletoe Monday 38-2018

Do you realize there are only 100 days until Christmas???  Time to be getting your Merry ready!  Today is Mistletoe Monday and I did use the month's colors of blue and green but I think my card could go either way.

Here is my Mistletoe Monday card:





I just love snowmen.  I used to cover my Christmas tree in them but since my children have their own children I have cut back.  This little fellow is a stamp from Anthony's Paper Craft.  He is the perfect size for an A2 card.  The sentiment is from another stamp set (of course it is out of it's package so I am not sure where I got it).  I colored the snowman with Spectrum Noir markers.  The sentiment was stamped with clear Versamark ink and embossed with silver Ranger embossing powder,  I added silver accents to the broom and silver metal heat set dots to represent falling snow.  I placed my panel on a green panel and used a white card stock base.  I felt funny making a snowman today - the temperature was a freezing 90 degrees! ~ Gracie

1 comment: