Friday, September 28, 2018

Freestyle Friday 39-2018

Time for fun - it's Friday!  Look around your craft room and find something to make you smile!  I did!

Here is my Freestyle Friday Card:





These animals Tim Holtz creates crack me up and this goat is no exception!  I bought him with the die cuts.  I stamped him two times using Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black ink and used clear embossing powder on each image.  I colored each of the images with Spectrum Noir markers.  I used the die cuts to cut out the whole image.  I followed with the second die cut which is just his head and attached it to the whole image with pop dots.  I then die cut the tie from a deep turquoise card stock and his glasses from silver adhesive backed metal and attached them to the goat.  The sentiments are from Tim Holtz also.  I am unsure where I got the wonderful green and white card stock; I used a white card stock base.  Now it's your turn to go make something silly to cheer someone up! ~ Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment