Monday, September 10, 2018

Mistletoe Monday 37-2018

It's Sue here. I'm this week's designer and I have a new card for you, for Mistletoe Monday.


The theme for September is masculine and the color scheme is blues and greens with metal accents.  For Mistletoe Monday, the challenge is to make a Christmas/Holiday card. 

Here's my card


I started by making the background using Hero Arts Snowflakes stamp set and Hero Arts inks (Sea Glass, Soft Sky, Mint Julep and Tide Pool). I cut the panel to 3.75” x 2.75”. I added some silver brads to the corners of the panel. I had intended to put this stamped panel on a colored mat, but forgot and adhered it directly to an A2 card base. I die cut the sentiment using light blue cardstock and My Favorite Things Die-namics Merry Christmas die. I adhered it to the stamped panel with a glue pen and added Wink of Stella for a bit of sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by. Won't you stop by tomorrow?
sue

1 comment: