Saturday, September 22, 2018

Scene It Saturday 38-2018

Time to make a scene!  Since I have out my Raisin Boat stamps I went through and found a farm scene.  Do you tend to use what is all ready out?  I do.  Even paper and embellishments.



Here is my card:


I live way out in the country and everyone around us has a farm  They all grow corn, cotton, soy beans or even peanuts.  This card will work as a cheer up for any one of my neighbors!

I stamped all the images at one time using my MISTI with Memento Black ink (my mistake - it dries quicker than Memento Luxe so my clear embossing is a little splotchy).  I then sponged Faded Jeans and Pistachio Green Oxide inks and spritzed with water.  After the panel dried, I added some silver metal heat set dots around the sentiment and trimmed the panel down to 3 3/4 X 5 inches and placed it on a black panel 4 X 5 1/4 inches and I used a white card stock base.  Albert Einstein is right - keep on sowing your seed... ~ Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment