Friday, September 21, 2018

Freestyle Friday 38-2018

It's Freestyle Friday which means we can choose what we want to make within the month's theme and colors.  They are always fun!  I have a new stamp set from Raisin Boat I have never used so I got it out to play.

Here is my card:


My husband is a truck driver.  He would probably roll his eyes because the colors are all wrong for his truck!  I stamped the truck and the sentiment on ivory card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and used clear embossing powder.  I fussy cut the sentiment.  I colored each with Spectrum Noir markers.  I attached the sentiment with pop dots to the truck.  I added some blue metal heat set dots to 2 corners and placed the ivory panel on blue card stock and used a red card stock base.  It's ready to roll! ~ Gracie

1 comment: