Monday, September 3, 2018

Mistletoe Monday 36-2018

For Mistletoe Monday, I started thinking way outside the box (at least for me).


I had a new Tim Holtz 3-D embossing folder called Foundry that I hadn't used yet.  I embossed a piece of Tim Holtz metallic cardstock with it and was playing around with die cut snowflakes on it when I thought that maybe a snowman might be kind of cool.  So I cut the snowman shape out of the same paper and put it though the embossing folder.  I added some metal shapes from my stash for the eyes and nose/mouth.  I put that on a mat of shimmery blue paper and then on the original embossed paper I started with. I stamped the sentiment from a Unity Stamp set called Believe in the Magic.with Stazon. I used a die that embossed circles around the sentiment and framed that with the same glimmer blue paper. I put all of it on a black card base.  I am not sure I really like it, but it is masculine and might be good for a kid that likes robots. 

Here is a close up of the embossing which I do love because it is multi-layered and looks so cool. - Denise



No comments:

Post a Comment