Sunday, September 9, 2018

Sweet and Simple Sunday 27-2018

Hi! Can't believe that it's been four weeks since I've been the designer of the week, here at Card A Day Challenge. It's Sue and I'm excited to show you my cards.


The theme for September is masculine and the color scheme is blues and greens with metal accents.  For Sweet and Simple Sunday, the challenge is to create a clean and simple card using this month’s theme and/or color scheme.  

Here's my card



I started by stamping the square motifs from Papertrey Ink’s Square Prints stamp set and Hero Arts Cornflower and Green Hills inks. I then punched the squares out using a 0.75” square punch.  The sentiment uses My Favorite Things Die-Namics Happy Hellos dies and some royal blue cardstock. To incorporate some metal accents, the blue and green squares were adhered to a 2”x2” royal blue square with four silver brads (and some adhesive). Some fun foam was used to pop up the blue square for added dimension.

Thanks for stopping by today. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow, when I'll have a new card for you.
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment