Sunday, September 16, 2018

Sweet & Simple Sunday 38-2018

Hello!  It's Gracie here for this week to share some masculine cards.  I must say they are not my strong point but I struggled along!

The colors for the month are greens and blues with metal accents.  We start each Sunday with a Sweet & Simple card, making a card clean and simple - another thing I struggle with lol!

Here is today's card:





I received this sweet little guy in a swap so I am unsure of the origin but he is really cute!  I colored him with Spectrum Noir markers with various shades of greens and blues.  The flies are yellow.  It's difficult to see but my metal accent is a hook I made using soft nickle wire.  I used some brown checked left over paper in my stash and mounted everything on a light blue card stock base.  He was so much fun to color! ~ Gracie

2 comments:

  1. This card is an adorable one to give to the fisherman in your life. Those men need cards too, lol.

    ReplyDelete