Saturday, September 15, 2018

Scene it Saturday 37-2018

It's my last post for my week as the designer here at Card A Day Challenge. 


The theme for September is masculine and the color scheme is blues and greens with metal accents.  For Scene it Saturday, the theme is to create a scene card. 

Here's my card



I made a one-layer card for today’s challenge. I masked off a 1.5” strip about 1.25” from the top of a landscape A2 card with post-it tape.  In that strip, I added distress ink (shabby shutters, salty ocean) with the blue towards the top (sky) and the green near the bottom (grass).  I carefully removed the post-it tape and stamped Stampin’ Up’s Lovely As A Tree stamp, knowing that the tops of some trees would extend past the inked area. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink’s Keep It Simple: Thank You stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by. See you next month.
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment