Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Technique Tuesday 39-2019

It's Tuesday!  Time to play with a technique!  Sit back and enjoy a YouTube video from Jennifer McGuire on Bridge Cards!

Here is the link:


And here is my card:


My best friend lives next to me and has a dairy farm.  They milk almost 300 cows twice a day and they have been hauling silage past my house by the truck loads (18 wheeler truck loads).  When I started going through my stash this paper (from Walmart clearance section for 50 cents) screamed Betty!!  I made my card base using brown craft card stock per Jennifer McGuire's instructions to make an A2 sized card.  The scare crow was received in a stamped image swap.  I colored him using Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut him and attached him to the "bridge" with Art Glitter Glue.  The sentiment is from Raisin Boat.  ~  Gracie

1 comment: