Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Sketch Wednesday 40-2019

Happy Hump Day!!!  Time for a sketch!!


And here is my card:


I started my card with a digital image of a basket of apples and a digital sentiment (I am unsure where I purchased it from!)  I printed the image and sentiment on white card stock and colored it with Spectrum Noir markers.  I fussy cut the image and placed it on burnt orange card stock and again fussy cut it.  I cut a tag from red checkered card stock and placed a strip of gold card stock on the lower portion.  I tied an olive green crepe ribbon bow to the tag.  I placed the sentiment on a panel of the burnt orange card stock catty cornered then attached the tag with foam tape.  I used dark red card stock for a card base.  I added Crystal Effects to the apples.  ~  Gracie

1 comment: