Monday, October 28, 2019

Mistletoe Monday 43-2019

Oh, my goodness!  I want to put up my tree but my husband says I have to wait until after Halloween!  So I have to settle with making Christmas crafts!  Today is Mistletoe Monday and I made a Christmas card:


Glitter, glitter everywhere!!!  I started my card with a piece of navy blue card stock and a snowflake background stencil.  I sponged clear Versamark ink then peeled off the stencil and applied sticky embossing powder and heat set it.  I added Dazzling Diamonds glitter then heat set a second time.  I trimmed the panel into a triangle and applied it to a white card stock panel.  I die cut the large snow flake and the sentiment from peach card stock and attached them with Art Glitter Glue.  I then placed the white panel on a peach panel and used navy blue card stock as my card base.  I added some clear rhinestones.  I love the way the stenciling turned out!  ~  Gracie

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Love the added rhinestones.I am going to put up my tree right after Halloween. I don't care what my husband says. Hee! Hee! Happy day to you.
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stenciling is so pretty. We are going to Idaho for Christmas to be with family, so I am not putting up the tree this year even though the cats will be disappointed, lol.

    ReplyDelete