Saturday, October 19, 2019

Stand Out Saturday 41-2019

I have another box card for Stand Out Saturday.



I have been doing box cards for my close family the last two years.  I love svgcuts.com for these box cards and this one was perfect for my niece's birthday at the end of the month.  I did tweek the file a little bit because the original had a crow in the middle and I thought a cat would be better for her.  After loading the cut into Design Space, I sliced out the crow and then added the cat from one of my cartridges. I used a flower mold from Heartfelt Creations to give the flower petals a wonderful texture.  The front was embossed with the Sizzix 3D embossing folder called Lumber.  For the straps I rubbed them randomly over a Rusty Hinge Distress Oxide ink pad then added clear embossing powder and heat embossed it.  It looks like rust bands around it and really made a pretty cool texture. I think she will like it and have to come up with a new technique for the birthday cards next year because I have run out of special box cards just for them, lol. - Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment