Thursday, October 31, 2019

Inspiration Thursday 43-2019

It is Thursday - time for a little inspiration!


And here is my card:


I LOVE this stamp!  It is the first stamp I bought when I started making cards WAY BACK in 1997.  I unmounted it from it's wood base so I don't remember the maker.  I stamped it on cream colored card stock with Expresso Memento ink and colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and sponged the image with Frayed Burlap Distress ink.  I added Crystal Effects to all the fruit.  I stamped the "Give Thanks" sentiment from Raisin Boat with clear Versamark ink and embossed with copper embossing powder on navy blue card stock to create my panel.  I adhered the wreath with Art Glitter Glue.  I placed the navy blue panel on an orange panel and used burnt orange card stock for my card base.  By the way - have a safe Halloween!  ~  Gracie

1 comment:

  1. I love your stamp too and those colors together are just stunning.

    ReplyDelete