Friday, November 1, 2019

Color Me Friday 43-2019

Happy November!  It's Friday!  Bust out the colors, or inks, or pencils, or markers...  Our colors this month are navy blue, burnt orange, burgundy and peach.

Here is my card:


I started my card today with a stamp set from Altenew.  I stamped the images with my MISTI as they had to be layered.  I used Expresso Memento ink for the tree, limbs, bird and basket.  The leaves were stamped with Expresso, Orange, Red, and yellow inks.  I colored the tree and basket with shades of browns and the bird with blues using Spectrum Noir markers and added green for grass.  I stamped the sentiment in orange and placed it on a strip of red card stock and attached it with foam tape.  I placed the panel on peach card stock and used the red card stock as my card base.  ~  Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment