Saturday, November 2, 2019

Stand Out Saturday 43-2019

It's Saturday and time to make a card that stands out!  Today I chose to make a side step card.


I started with white card stock to make my base (believe me, I measure twice and use pencil marks because I would have a mess if I didn't!).  I trimmed peach card stock to fit each of the steps.  I had a clear sticker set from Paper Wishes (I hardly EVER use a sticker) that was too pretty not to use!  I placed all the stickers on white card stock and fussy cut them.  I attached the stickers with foam tape.  I hot glued a blue bow.  Done!

I'll be back next week with more Thankful cards!  ~  Gracie

1 comment:

  1. I hardly use stickers, but I like that you put them on white card stock and fussy cut them. It makes them stand out more.

    ReplyDelete