Monday, November 4, 2019

Mistletoe Monday 44-2019

It's November and I can now put up my Christmas tree!!!  Woo hoo!!!  But first let's make a Christmas card!


My card today started with a die cut from Tonic Studios.  I used red metallic card stock.  I glued the die cut to white card stock using Art Glitter Glue and colored the cup, ribbon, and whipped cream with Spectrum Noir markers.  I stamped the sentiment from Hot Off The Press on navy blue card stock with clear Versamark ink and used white embossing powder and heat set it.  I trimmed it and used a corner punch.  I placed the sentiment and the cup on peach card stock using foam tape and used a white gel pen to add dots to make it more festive.  I placed the panel on gold and white striped card stock and used peach card stock as my card base.  ~  Gracie

1 comment: