Saturday, November 9, 2019

Stand Out Saturday 44-2019

It's Saturday and time to make a stand out card!  Today I made a center step card:


I started with burnt orange card stock to make my card base.  I went through my stash and found two papers that coordinate and covered each part of the card base.  I die cut the sentiment four times and glued them together to make a stack dimensional.  I die cut the flowers and leaves using dies from Coco & Reno.  I added a white doily to the center step of the card base and placed the leaves with Art Glitter Glue.  I attached the two bottom flowers with the glue and the top flower with foam tape.  I added orange rhinestones.

I have had fun making Thankful cards.  I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving and I will be back in December!  ~  Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment