Thursday, October 17, 2019

Inspiration Thursday 41-2019

This great board is the inspiration for today.


I used the pumpkins, colors, and wreath as inspiration for a trio of cards using the same stamp.


This is background border stamp called Pumpkin Patch from Unity that reminded me of the wreath shape.  The top card was stamped and heat embossed with gold embossing powder.  Spectrum Noir markers were used to color it.  The sentiment is from Unity August 2018 KOM called Faith Sees Beauty.  The bottom left card was also stamped and heat embossed in gold, then using a smaller blending brush by Picket Fence, I used various Distress Inks and just rubbed the brush around to messy color the various areas.  The sentiment is from the same kit as the first card.  The last card was my favorite, but took the most time.  I stamped the image with a very light Distress ink and then colored it with my Zig true brush pens and a water brush.  This creates a no-line look that I really like.  The sentiment was stamped after it dried with a stamp from Unity August 2019 KOM called Warm & Cozy.  I matted the images in complimentary colors and mounted them on cream card bases.   Try using your stamps with different methods to see what you can create. - Denise


1 comment: