Friday, October 11, 2019

Color Me Friday 40-2019

Happy Friday!!  Time to get out those colors, markers or inks!  Our colors this month are rust, orange, brown and red.

Here is my card:


I started today's card with a stamp from Whimsey's Stamps called Vegan's Rock.  He is holding Pumpkin Pie (one of my favorite's!)  I stamped the image with Tuxedo Black Memento Luxe ink on white card stock and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers.  I fussy cut the image.  I made a panel from light brown card stock and added a strip of orange patterned card stock and tan card stock with Art Glitter Glue.  I attached the image with foam tape.  Now to find some pumpkin pie...  ~  Gracie

1 comment:

  1. Cute and different stamp. If you find some pumpkin pie, bring me some as it is my favorite too, lol.

    ReplyDelete