Monday, September 30, 2019

Mistletoe Monday 39-2019

Do y'all realize how quickly Christmas is creeping up???  My grandchildren are already making lists for me lol!  Today we are making a Christmas or Holiday card.

Here is my card:


I did something a little different for me and went with a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch black card base.  I tried to use our Fall color scheme and found this pretty pine cone paper in my stash along with a red plaid.  The wreath, bow and sentiment are from Raisin Boat stamps and I used Northern Pine Memento ink for the wreath.  The berries, bow and sentiment are Love Letters Memento ink.  I added a piece of red tulle folded in half and hot glued it to the panel.  I added the wreath and sentiment with foam tape.  I then added Crystal Effects drops to the red berries on the wreath and on the pine cone paper.  I added a green panel inside for the sentiment.  I think it turned out pretty festive!  ~  Gracie

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty and I love the netting behind it. Hot glue is a great idea to make it stay in place, but one I don't always think of.

    ReplyDelete