Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Technique Tuesday 36-2019

Happy Tuesday!  Time to play with a video!  Here is the link:


And here is my card:


This is a really easy technique!  i started with a panel of silver card stock and lightly spritzed the back with water (to keep it from creasing) and ran it through the Big Shot using a Darice embossing folder.  I then added black acrylic paint (a little goes a long way and this step is messy - grab the paper towels!) and wiped off the excess leaving the paint in the grooves.  i trimmed the panel down and placed it on a panel of gray patterned card stock then on a panel of blue card stock.  I used white card stock for the base.  I printed the sentiment on my computer, trimmed it and sponged the edges with "Faded Jeans" Distress Oxide ink.  I placed the sentiment on the same patterned gray card stock and attached it with foam tape.  Easy peasy!!!  ~  Gracie

1 comment:

  1. That is a really cool embossing folder and it looks great on your card.

    ReplyDelete