Sunday, September 1, 2019

Sweet & Simple Sunday 35-2019

Hello, y'all!  Happy September!!!  It's Gracie here this week as your designer.  If you are anything like me, you have a ton of feminine cards and few masculine!  We are going to remedy that this week!  Out theme is Masculine and our colors are gray, blue, silver and white.  Today we are making a sweet and simple card.

Here is my card:

 


I started my card with a stamp set (it's out of the package - I can't remember who made it!) with leaves.  I stamped the leaves on white card stock with clear Versamark ink and embossed with white embossing powder.  I tore the edges of the panel then sponged "Faded Jeans" Distress Oxide ink.  I lightly spritzed with water and set it aside to dry.  I trimmed a panel of gray card stock and attached it to a white card stock base.  I printed a sentiment on my computer with blue ink.  I trimmed the sentiment and placed it on a strip of the gray card stock.  After the leaf panel dried I placed it over the gray card stock and adhered it with Art Glitter Glue.  I attached the sentiment with foam tape.  Sweet and simple!  ~  Gracie

1 comment: