Monday, September 2, 2019

Mistletoe Monday 35-2019

Hello again and Happy Labor Day!  It's also Monday so let's make a Christmas or Holiday card!  Our colors are gray, blue, silver and white.

Here is my card:


I decided to go with gray since I was trying to make my card masculine.  I found a lovely gray snowflake pattern paper in my stash.  I trimmed a panel for the front of the card, then cut it on a diagonal, leaving a strip to place my sentiment.  I lightly tacked the panel pieces on my card and placed the card in my MISTI.  I stamped the sentiment in the strip area with gray Memento ink.  I also stamped the bird with the same gray ink and fussy cut the image (the stamp set is from Hot Off The Press).  I attached the patterned panel pieces with foam tape and attached the bird with foam tape.  ~  Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment