Sunday, September 29, 2019

Sweet & Simple Sunday 39-2019

Hello and Happy Fall, Y'all!  It's Gracie here as your designer this week and we will be working with Fall Colors (Rust, Orange, Brown and Red) and our theme for October is Fall Everywhere.  Just to let you know in advance - Fall Everywhere pretty much turned into Thanksgiving!  We are starting off today with a Sweet and Simple Card:



My card started with an embossed card (I received it from a friend so I do not know the source).  It was brown - perfect!  I highlighted the embossing with a little bit of Antique Photo Distress Oxide ink and added a strip of fall leaves ribbon.  The stamped image of the pumpkins was also a gift.  I colored the image using Spectrum Noir markers and trimmed it down and placed it on a mat of burnt orange card stock.  I attached it to the card base using foam tape.  Sweet & Simple!!  ~  Gracie

1 comment: