Saturday, October 1, 2016

Inspiration Saturday #33-2016

We have had various pictures of barns all month as our Saturday photo inspirations and here is today's.

Some designers have used the barns as inspiration while others, such as Sue, have been inspired by the colors and shapes of the pictures.

OK – I was totally stumped by this photo. I started to look through my stamp sets for inspiration and then I found my Clearly Besotted My Cup of Tea stamp set and die collection. If you squint, the top of the building in the picture looks like the top of a teapot – doesn’t it? Well, that’s my story and I’m sticking to it – LOL! I I kept with the black and red theme, stamping with black ink on red cardstock. The sentiment is from Unity Stamps Tea Love stamp set. I found some patterned paper to complete the card.- Sue

I love tea, so I love this card.  I also like how the shapes came through to Sue to inspire her.  What does the picture inspire in you?
Denise

2 comments: