Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Card Sketch Wednesday #35-2016

This great sketch has a lot of elements to work with.


Tantalaya mixed patterns and created this beautiful card -


On the sketch challenge I have turned it on it's side and was still able to create great layers all on a 5 x 7 card. Cardstock is from my stash sheets that I happened to find which is also great about sketches. If you have a big scrap drawer get some sketches and see what you can create.- Tantalaya

Gracie has another take on the sketch

 

Ah ha - after yesterday  I needed to make something quick and easy lol!  I used my Annie's  card  maker  kit to make this card.  I started with US Pistachio  Pudding cs to make a card base.  The printed cs is from the kit.  I added coral cs to make the rounded edge panel.  The polka dits, flowers, leaves, and sentiment  are from the kit.  I used pop dots to make the flowers stand out. ~ Gracie

See what elements of the sketch you can change up or use for the sketch and have fun with it - Denise




No comments:

Post a Comment