Saturday, October 29, 2016

Inspiration Saturday #37-2016

Are you inspired by this photo?

Sue was certainly inspired here -


I was inspred by the squares and rectangles in the photo. I used a stencil by iStencil – 27-00079 R SC and inktense coloured pencils with a water brush. I traced around the edges of the squares and rectangles with the coloured pencils and with the water brush, I moved the colour around. When I needed more colour, I touched the water brush to the tip of the inktense pencil. The sentiment is die cut from Simon Says STAMP thanks die. I also cut a piece of fun foam with the same die to add dimension to the sentiment.- Sue

Thanks for the great week Sue.  Starting tomorrow we have a bonus 5th week with a designer we haven't seen for awhile, so tune in to see who it is.-
Denise


1 comment:

  1. I love this interpretation of the inspiration piece! Great job!

    ReplyDelete