Sunday, October 23, 2016

Clean and Simple Sunday #37-2016

Our Clean & Simple challenge continues with monochromatic cards in white, cream or tan.

Sue used various white elements to create this lovely card.



A detailed look

I admit that I had to go to Pinterest to look for inspiration for a monochromatic card in white, cream or tan. I decided to create a wedding card in white – it seemed appropriate. I started with two hearts that were die cut from a piece of shimmer and a piece of sparkle paper using Memory Box’s Cherub Hearts dies. The background was made with Design Objectives docrafts’ small polka hearts 6x6 embossing folder. I found a piece of sparkly white ribbon to complete the card. I didn’t want to mess with the monochromatic card by stamping a sentiment, so it remains with no sentiment.- Sue

A lot of our cards for this challenge have been wedding cards which seem to be a natural fit, so consider doing this for the next wedding card you create. - Denise


1 comment:

  1. You're so right, weddings are the perfect occasion for white card and you've made a beauty here. So elegant with his and her hearts.

    ReplyDelete