Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Color Challenge Tuesday #26-2016

The color challenges give us a chance to use colors we may or may not have thought about before.  Here are the colors for today's challenge:


Tantalaya shows us this card:


I use the Gorguss girl "Little Song" image coloring it with distress markers and a few zig real brush markers. After coloring the image I fussy cut it out and went over the edged with black marker. The paper is from DCWV and I love how almost all the colors were in it so it ecame the background for this card. I stamed Miss you from Casuals Friday's All about you stamp set from the previous stamp of approval box and I used the label punch to get it out. I finally used some ribbon and a few sequins accross the front and added a chipboard butterfly.

Now we have Gracie:


New stamp!!  Love getting mail!  This is a North Coast Creations stamp "Barn".  We live out in the country and I love looking at old barns.  This is sponged with Tim Holtz Distress inks using masking for the sun and Spectrum Noir markers on the barn and trees.  It is mounted on plum cs with a lavender card base.  I added some brown enamel dots. ~ Gracie 

I love the cards and challenge you to use these colors in even more ways. - Denise





1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I sure do love those colors for this challenge! Tantalya, that little cutie just pops off the card with those colors and I love that greeting. Gracie, I love your scene...I want to move to that farm.

    ReplyDelete