Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Card Sketch Wednesday #27-2016

Card sketches are great especially if you are kind of in a slump and need some quick inspiration.  Here is the sketch for today's challenge - 


This is how I used the sketch - 


I turned this sketch on its side and used some paper that looked like wood as the strip to mimic a fence.  I replaced the triangles with three sets of berries.  The berries and leaves came from Heartfelt Stamps collection called Farmers Market.  The sets called Berries & Peaches and Jars & Vines.  I stamped them with Memento Black and then colored them with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I used CR6, BP7, DG2 and DG3, then used the coordinating dies to cut the shapes out.  I used Memento Sky Blue to color the background.  I popped the wood-look paper up on foam so that I could bring the leaves from behind them and did a little shaping of the leaves and berries to give them a more dimensional look. It was a fun card to do. – Denise Sayers


1 comment:

  1. Denise, I love, love, love how you interpreted this sketch! So creative!

    ReplyDelete