Thursday, March 23, 2017

Technique Thursday #12-2017

The technique of stamp tracing brings a different look to your stamps and a video by Jennifer McGuire on how to do this can be found here.

This technique can be a little time consuming, but Gracie shows how stunning the results can be.


Oh, dear.  The technique today is stamp tracing and it was difficult for me.  I started with a royal blue base and stamped a Technique Tuesday stamp called Gallica Rose with light pink ink.  Then the fun began.  I used a silver gel pen and a bronze gel pen to trace the rose and leaves.  The sentiment was stamped in white and heat embossed and is from another Technique Tuesday stamp set Hyacinth.  Flipping through my Scraprack I found the little silver cat and attached him with blue and white twine.  The panel is mounted on bronze paper.  It really  shines in person! – Gracie

1 comment: