Sunday, March 5, 2017

Clean and Simple Sunday #10-2017

This month our new challenge is to use something you haven't used in over a year.  We all have things we bought, but for various reasons were put back, so now is the time to bring them out again.

Kimberly starts out this clean and simple Sunday with a simply beautiful card.


The floral image is a Penny Black stamp that I haven’t used in a long time.  I stamped the image several markers.  The sentiment is also Penny Black.  Next, I embellished the flower centers with yellow perfect pearls and inked the edges with blue ink.  I created the card base with leftover card stock from my stash.- Kimberly


Inside

I pulled out a kit that I purchased when I first started getting into paper crafting from a website that offers a new offer each day.  It is from My Mind's Eye and is called Indie Chic- Saffron. It comes with beautiful double sided paper and I am not sure why I haven't used it in so long a time.  I stamped some watercolor paper with a Unity image called In God's Sight.  I also stamped it on a pink pattern and a gray pattern from the kit, then fussy cut to paper piece on the image.  I used watercolor markers to color her hair, face and boots and a background.  I tore around the edges and then used a gray Distress Ink to soften the edges and background.   I mounted that on matching paper from the kit.  The small sentiment was from an old set that I didn't keep the information for.  The inside was stamped with a piece of the same paper as her dress. - Denise


No comments:

Post a Comment