Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Card Sketch Wednesday #13-2017

The sketch for today is by MojoMonday.

Sue turned it to the side to create this charmer.


While looking around my craft space for things I hadn’t used for awhile, I found some “old” Stampin’ Up’s patterned paper. I don’t even know what pack they came from. The sentiment is from Stampin Up’s One Big Meaning. The heart was cut using Paper Smooches’ Hearts die from a scrap of white cardstock. I added colour with a Picked Raspberry distress marker. I don’t think I’ve used my markers for a very long time. It was nice to be re-acquainted with them! - Sue


I mixed a few patterns for my card.


I have a lot of paper stacks.  This one from DCWV called The Tradewind Stack is at least a couple of years old, so I pulled it out and choose four different patterns.  They have sort of an old world feel, so I added a key from Making Memories as my embellishment.  I have all these embellishments that I have purchased over the years and then don't use.  I don't tend to buy them anymore, but am instead forcing myself to add them to my cards.  The metal accents are from Ki. The sentiment is from Unity (You Can and You Will). - Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment