Monday, March 6, 2017

Masculine Monday #10-2017

Kimberly starts Monday with this wonderful card.  I am partial to Labs so I especially love this one.


I decided to keep this card very simple so that the Lab stamp would be the star.  I stamped the image with brown ink onto a beige A2 size card.  I came across this stamp as I was searching for items to use for this month’s challenge. It is by Impression Obsession.  I stamped the sentiment (Hero Arts) with the same brown ink.- Kimberly  

I chose a fishing theme -


Inside


I used a stamp that has been in my stash a while and I have no idea who makes it since I didn't use to keep track of those things.  I used Versamark to stamp all over the brown card stock in a random pattern.  On a darker paper like this, it will pop out like a watermark.  I am used to going ahead and embossing, but decided I liked the more subtle look.  I took three brads that have also been in my stash for at least two years and mounted them across the bottom.  On my first try, they were too close to the bottom and the metal parts you push out were going to show at the bottom, so I re-punched holes up more and covered the old holes with some twine on the bottom. The mat paper for the panel and the sentiment is a white woodgrain from Altenew.  The inside includes a stamp from CTMH called Catch You Later.  I also included a sticker that I have had forever.- Denise


1 comment: