Saturday, March 25, 2017

Inspiration Saturday #12-2017

Inspiration pictures can inspire different cards because we all see and feel different things when viewing an image.

We start with this sentimental card from Gracie.


I know the picture should make me want to do an under the sea card but I recently bought a lovely digital stamp from Beccy Muir  that I have been wanting to use!  I found some black glitter dots in my Scrap rack that are from old Creative Memories!  I sponged my image using the colors in the paper (Crushed Olive, Tumbled Glass, Dried Marigold, Spun Sugar, and Shaded Lilac).  The sentiment also came from the same stamp set. ~  Gracie  

I have a simple card - 


I have had a Nemo die and matching embossing folder from Cuttlebug for years, but have never used them.  I pulled them out for this challenge and colored it with an orange Spectrum Noir marker.  I added the black with a fine tip black marker.  The bubbles were just circles cut on my older Expression.  The sentiment came from CTMH.  I tried to do the bubbles with Glossy Accents, but they just didn't work out on the larger circles, so I redid them and covered them with Wink of Stella which I also used on the fish.  The paper is from a 6 x 6 pad called Walking on Sunshine by Echo Park. - Denise


No comments:

Post a Comment