Friday, March 10, 2017

C.A.S.E A Card Friday #10-2017

Welcome to C.A.S.E. a card Friday with this one.


Kimberly has a beautiful card done with her own style.


During the winter, we can always use some sunshine in our lives!  I decided to go with the yellow color scheme.  I used a Hero Arts teaching kit from my stash to create this card.  I stamped the flower image three times onto patterned card stock (from my stash).  I cut the images and put them aside.  Next, I stamped the leaves randomly with green ink onto an A2 card base.  Then, I used the same green ink to stamp the sentiment.  I adhered two of the flowers flat and popped up the third.  I finished the card using embellishments from Queen and Co.- Kimberly

I also used a patterned paper for my flowers.

K

Detail of the flowers


I used a stamp from a set by Teresa Collins called Every Day Moments which was one of the first stamps I purchased.  I stamped it three times in a group on a word patterned paper from a 6 x 6 pad by Studio Calico called Memoir (also used in yesterday's card) and used a mask for the center flower.  I then fussy cut around the group.  I stamped a single flower and fussy cut around that (I have done a lot more fussy cutting than I ever thought I would).  I used a yellow patterned paper from the same pad as a mat for the cream base and using part of the center sort of free cut a piece to place in the corner rather than stamp anything.  I placed the group of flowers on top of that with some foam tape.  I then took the single flower and mounted that with foam tape on top of the center flower image.. Bending the edges of the flowers up gives them some real depth.  The sentiment is from CTMH and is called Gracious Greetings.  - Denise

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card to CASE and y'all did a great job!

    ReplyDelete